***** LAST UPDATED=JAN.13.2018.
* MSI-X299-Raider ATX Gaming/Workstation Board supports new intel-LGA-2066 CPU's
* Double Bandwidth with Lightning USB3.1 Gen.2.
* Optimized Graphic Design Experience with Steel Armor Video slot.
* DualBIOS-Double Protection.
* Twin Turbo M.2 slots are available.
* DDR4 BOOST is available.
* USB 3.1(Gen.2)+USB 3.1 (Gen.1)+USB 2.0 Ports are available.
* Enjoy Crystal Sound with AUDIO BOOST.
* CPU/system temperature detection.
* CPU/system fan speed detection.
* CPU/system fan speed control.
* Cooler Master Hyper-212 LED/RED High end CPU Cooler Fan.
* 16GB(2x8)DDR4/2400 Dual Channel Ultra Fast Gaming Memory
* Up to 128GB Quad Channel Memory. Total=8 DIMM slots.
* 250GB SAMSUNG 850EVO ULTRA FAST SSD-READ/540MB/+ WRITE/520MB/s
* 2TB-Toshiba /SATA3/7200rpm Desktop Hard Disk
* GTX-1080/8GB/GDDR5 Gaming Video Card-OC Edition supports DX12.
* 4x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots are avaialble up to 4 x Video cards.
* Thermaltake LEVEL-10 Snow Edition ATX Gaming Case.
* Front 2x USB3.0+2x USB2.0 ports.
* 1x 120mm TOP Fan included.
* 1x 120mm REAR Fan included.
* Thermaltake-Smart-700w (80plus)ATX Power Supply.
* HD-AUDIO 7.1Ch. on Board.
* intel-219V 100/1000 GLAN on Board.
* Hardware assembly included.
* Manufactory limited Warranty up to 3/5yrs. & life time !
* Cable management included.
* WIN-10 Home/64bit DVD/COA. included.
* Operating system custom setup included.
* 100% built in Ottawa.
* 48Hrs stress TEST is included.
* Price for the model with
i7/7740K/4Cores/8way/4.3Ghz/4.5Ghz CPU=$2568+TAX.Based on interac payment.
i7/7800K/6Cores/12way/3.5Ghz/4.0Ghz CPU=$2668+TAX.Based on interac payment.
i7/7820K/8Cores/16way/3.6Ghz/4.5Ghz CPU=$2968+TAX.Based on interac payment.
*Prices based on cash or interac, and do not include taxes. Actual system may differ from picture. *Subject to availability, may not be exactly as pictured, we require 50% deposit to start building.
Prices may be changed without notice.
Unfortunately, due to the size of our database, typographical errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors that may have occured both in product descriptions and pricing. We try our best to prevent pricing errors.